Originally posted by: legallyblonde21
okay peeps just dont let the JJKN and Mona luvaahhs see this post..HIDE..coz my friend Sid might be coming for you...
why?😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: legallyblonde21
okay peeps just dont let the JJKN and Mona luvaahhs see this post..HIDE..coz my friend Sid might be coming for you...
why?😃
😃 ur wierd and funny hu eva u r? LOL😃Originally posted by: legallyblonde21
arite people--
at first you would say that there was NO similiarity at all...a rockstar with attitude and then the BESTEST boyfriend of all times could NEVER be like a nervous personal assistant who ended up owning a HUGE fashion house..
BUT these days I can't help but see the similarities between the protagonist of JJKN = Jassi and the protagonist of KYPH=Angad..
1)both Jassi and Angad changed for their love: Jassi became Jessica Bedi and Angad the ROCKSTAR became Angad the LOVER ...at least he didn't suffer from an identity crisis..
2)The both of them were faithful to their respective loves even though the reward they got for it was BETRAYAL and DOUBT..
3)Both of them have been to JAIL -- you'd think there was a better place SONY would send its jilted lovers..
4)Both of them get ABSOLUTELY tongue-tied when in court..I mean you'd think they would want to say something in their defense and not go to prison..maybe I'm crazy but as far as i know that's not the best place to be..
5)And then one day Angad thought oh YES...how come Jassi's getting all the sympathy?ME WANT SOME...so I'll take on her "change my identity" thing and as she readies for her fourth one yet:Jassi-->Jessica-->Neha-->Oberoi Bahu(at least her name is still jassi in this one..thank heavens for that...); I'll ready for my second one..but because ALL the good girls(yes including this one)love BAD boys I'll go as the BADDEST(yes i know thats not a word)1 with the MOST attitude...and I promise you YOU WILL LOOVE ME...FAMOUS LAST WORDS..ZEB
because I promise you..parapapa..I"M LOVIN IT....!!!!!!!!!(okay this phrase is copyrighted by McDonalds but still..LOL)
Originally posted by: HINLZ4YFUYJXPZXX
ONE POINT..JASSI WAS UGLY..HE WAS NEVER UGLY..AND WIL NEVER B...!!! 😊 😛
Yes you are right that Angad is not ugly but i dont think that Jassi was ugly!!!!!