I have watched initial episodes of Sitara😆Heard abt this vishkanya type shows but never watched any hindi show.
But i have watched a tamil show.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
I have watched initial episodes of Sitara😆Heard abt this vishkanya type shows but never watched any hindi show.
But i have watched a tamil show.
Heard abt this vishkanya type shows but never watched any hindi show.
But i have watched a tamil show.
I'm not a fan of supernatural either but the concept sounds interesting
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I have watched initial episodes of Sitara😆
Just promo 😆
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I'm not a fan of supernatural either but the concept sounds interesting
Yup sam the concept sounds interesting 🤗
Guys...if I disappear in the middle, it's because I fell asleep while messaging 😆
Ohk😆Just promo 😆
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Guys...if I disappear in the middle, it's because I fell asleep while messaging 😆
Ok sam
No issues
Good night 🤗
Yup sam the concept sounds interesting 🤗
And I'm really intrigued with how the antagonist is looking for a male host body to keep her lover's heart in.
Swara had breakfast???
But main abhi nahi jaa rahi 😭