I guess it's about Vishkanya🤷♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
I guess it's about Vishkanya🤷♀️
In away matches. Maybe against England and Afghanistan.Why only two matches swara??
coming on colors ahan only watching DD thnk dear may i know ur name ?
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I guess it's about Vishkanya🤷♀️
Heard abt this vishkanya type shows but never watched any hindi show.
But i have watched a tamil show.
🤣
Makhan Malai😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
In away matches. Maybe against England and Afghanistan.
Ohhh ok swara🤗
Makhan malai🤣
Welcome 🤗Originally posted by: sweetnoori
coming on colors ahan only watching DD thnk dear may i know ur name ?
Its Swara😊
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
oh then galati lag gai 😆 btw i read ur story In Sha Allah gona leave my comment i really liked it..
No worries...and thank you 🤗