Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Yup. 18 years old😆
Ohh then do try 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Yup. 18 years old😆
Ohh then do try 😆
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Guys!! I think we can finish this CC tonight. 10 pages left
Yup we will 🤗
I will😆Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Ohh then do try 😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Btw guys do u knw driving scooty or car??
I know both iam scared to drive in traffic 😂
I know both iam scared to drive in traffic 😂
Really Jaanu..but why scared at least try
U will learn 😆
I know both iam scared to drive in traffic 😂
Same. I always feel like I'm going to run someone over 😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Really Jaanu..but why scared at least try
Haaan but scared that something will happen to me.
Yup. Soon😆U will learn 😆
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Same. I always feel like I'm going to run someone over 😆
That too
N
Someone will to that to mee.😂😂