Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Car 😊. You?
Scooty little bit but not perfect😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Car 😊. You?
Scooty little bit but not perfect😆
Yeah
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Scooty little bit but not perfect😆
Lol time to perfect it then 😆
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Lol time to perfect it then 😆
Yup..
I never tried🤣
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I never tried🤣
Ohk..do try once then😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I never tried🤣
Are you old enough to try?
Yeah😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ohk..do try once then😆
Yup. 18 years old😆Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Are you old enough to try?