Originally posted by: Mayashika
They would have fixed that by now
Yeah maybe. I'll have to also think ki kya lagau😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mayashika
They would have fixed that by now
Yeah maybe. I'll have to also think ki kya lagau😆
you too take care🤗
Anything or anyone you like...I used to have Jennifer Winget's profile for the longest time. 😃
aww that's sweet of u...🤗
Finally clear hui confusion... kareena kapoor nahi... konkona sen sharma!
Originally posted by: Suparna13
Finally clear hui confusion... kareena kapoor nahi... konkona sen sharma!
Suparna🤗
Oh yours is the best...the tinge of green on Naina's dress and your colour..wow, that looks cool! ❤️
Me back here😆
I got busy with the OS😳
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150421844?tid=5095141
Do check out🤗
aww that's sweet of u...🤗
haye octo new os...title sy bht acha lg raha ha prh k ati hu
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Me back here😆
I got busy with the OS😳
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150421844?tid=5095141
Do check out🤗
su ny bht acha kam kiya tum sy os mang kr...