@Hash OS aaj do na please
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@Hash OS aaj do na please
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Mujhe kabse Humera Ko ek baat batani hai but she is not coming only
Hey Hash 😃 The colour looks very good. It clashes with the yellow in your profile though. 😃
Tu chup reh
We know u are looking gooooooodd and that is right smjhi
ab yeh bhi btau main😭
Originally posted by: munchkinland
@Hash OS aaj do na please
I have to edit a lot and I'm really feeling lazy😆
Originally posted by: munchkinland
@shreya yes I agree🤗
@Labhya chal chal hawa aane de
@Hash I missed you🤗
Maine kya kiya ab ?????
Humera diii aap bhi aagaye
ha ji ma a gyi...😛
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Hey Hash 😃 The colour looks very good. It clashes with the yellow in your profile though. 😃
Contemplating to change DP 😆
Okay Ma'am😆