Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I m not liking these colours..whenever i see ur username i think its mine lol coz my also start wid A😆
I liked the colour they have given for Goldie 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I m not liking these colours..whenever i see ur username i think its mine lol coz my also start wid A😆
I liked the colour they have given for Goldie 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
We can do its just 10 pages left..WC will help😆
Yes 🤣🤣
Thnx🤗
Thanks🤗
Congratulations you too🤗
I liked the colour they have given for Goldie 🤣🤣
Me too😆
True Sam😆Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
It feels weird seeing your name in red
This will take time getting used to 😆
Thanks 🤗Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Omg you're a Goldie!! 🥳
I was waiting from long for upgradation of ladder grp bd now when they did i m not liking it