Originally posted by: munchkinland
@Shreya yes finally
Labhya is right. Your display picture and the dark pink/burgundy really do match. And, AshDeep is a delight to the eyes as always. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: munchkinland
@Shreya yes finally
Labhya is right. Your display picture and the dark pink/burgundy really do match. And, AshDeep is a delight to the eyes as always. 😆
Mujhe kabse Humera Ko ek baat batani hai but she is not coming only
Originally posted by: munchkinland
maine kb bola tu khass hain
Mai to bta rahi thi🥳
You're red and did u saw your twin ?
I saw her colour change in Su's congratulatory thread. 😃
Originally posted by: Mayashika
I saw her colour change in Su's congratulatory thread. 😃
Accha😏
Me really sad😒
Originally posted by: Mayashika
I saw her colour change in Su's congratulatory thread. 😃
Isn't she looking gooooooodd
Originally posted by: Mayashika
I saw her colour change in Su's congratulatory thread. 😃
And. I saw yours there
Isn't she looking gooooooodd
No😆
Issi Khushi mein, I'll give an OS tomorrow😆 (hopefully)
@shreya yes I agree🤗
@Labhya chal chal hawa aane de
@Hash I missed you🤗
Originally posted by: munchkinland
@shreya yes I agree🤗
@Labhya chal chal hawa aane de
@Hash I missed you🤗
Mujhe kyun miss Kiya?😆