Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Insta par
insta pe tho bahut hi ajeeb log hai yaar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Insta par
insta pe tho bahut hi ajeeb log hai yaar
insta pe tho bahut hi ajeeb log hai yaar
One hand want mishti to sacrifice other hand bash ruhaan
Abhi bapas bhi ja rahi hu😂😂
Originally posted by: HeartBeat321
Lo main aagyi😎
Kahan the aaj🤔
Kya hua🤔
kya huva hai unisha? how are you now?
Why have we suddenly changed colors? I don't like this color 😭
Why have we suddenly changed colors? I don't like this color 😭
Because IF updated u should post till 2500 to see color change so start posting more😆
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Because IF updated u should post till 2500 to see color change so start posting more😆
I'm lazy like Kunal 😔 I like your color