Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 62 : Let The World Know

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I said don't care. I don't..don't...

Aayan...What do I do...I am helpless… I tried…" Lamenting helplessly, she broke while Aayan was quick to catch her in his arms, "I tried so much to hate him...I called him cheater...and what not...but I can't stop loving him…!” So much pain emanated through that confession!

Holding her firmly, Aayan curved his lips in a gloomy smile, cupping her cheeks, “And I love you…" That whisper of confession jolted her in shock!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

Momentarily, a Stupefied Sameera hoisted her blank gaze, fright replacing her melancholy in pace, "Well this is super awkward...But I hope now you understand my feelings…

I've felt, You always knew I loved you from the moment I saw you…We became such good friends but you were already dating some creepy Rajveer…Blame my slow pace...hahahha

And...No...Don't think much as in why I am saying all this out of the blue....I am not blaming you or trying to make you count my love or agony…” Wanting to pull her in a soul crushing hug, that poor guy couldn't help but pour his heart out, "But you should know I love you...Sameera…!" The firmness his vocals held, shook her to the roots!

“Aayan...Tum…ahh...” She couldn't search for proper words which would justify Aayan's directness!

While he continued, unwaveringly, “The timing is bad too... But I guess these type of awful talks are mostly reserved for times like this...hehehe...I might not even say these ever, if I don't say now…!

You might know I was engaged and for some stupid reason that broke…

I have been in love a few times... It's natural... But you…” Sparing a tender stare at her mystified expressions, Aayan smiled to hide his nervousness!

“You have been my that love or crush I don't even know what shall I name it...But the way I feel about you...I just can't reciprocate the same even after being in a few serious relationships…!! I don't know why...I can never brush you off my mind, Sam…You have been very special to me...

Lately, it's been getting tougher... This type of restlessness I have never encountered before…" As he divulged furthermore, Sameera grew impatient with an unknown fear surrounding her!

These words of devotion, love should mean nothing to her if not coming from a certain individual. Even when Aayan is expressing himself in such a lovable manner, yet her heart is bouncing back to that enigmatic man. How wonderful it will feel if Maan would have said even half of these to her! Alas!

For some outlandish reason, grief, confusion, disorder; all of these pinched her badly as she dared to fix those numb eyes inside Aayan's dazzling ones!

Those hopeful eyes burned her, unknowingly. Even though it's not something she has time or compulsion to be bothered by. Yet…

“Aayan...Please…!! Main...I..” Shutting her eyes, Sameera tried to clear her mind once again.

“I know it's a No...I already know your answer long before proposing…And I didn't propose to you for a yes...I just needed to get rid of these overwhelming feelings you cause me...Now I feel much better...Sam...

Thank you!!" The last bit of effort spent into keeping himself calm as he put a tease, "And hey, chill and stop giving me such deadly horror expressions... Please, I don't want to have nightmares…" Smiling sheepishly, Aayan tapped the edge of her sharp nose which was growing cherry-red!

“Aayan??!!" An awestricken Sameera halted once again, "Tum na kabhi ….. sudharna mat.." Later both broke in laughter together while she hit his arm, "No way in hell!!!" He chuckled!

"Umm, Regarding your proposal...It's not that...I...I…” As Aayan focused deep in her eyes, that naive smile worn off somewhere!

And she felt lost once more!

"This...This is actually not possible...I have always considered you as my bestest friend..." Shockingly, She found herself repeating similar words which Maan had for an answer to her proposal, "Nothing...more...than..." Couldn't utter more, feeling eerie!

What a twisted nature of fate!!!

Escaping a grievous sigh, Sameera apprised, “You don't know a whole lot of things about me…I don't...I don't deserve you….Tum bohot acche ho...Bohot zayada…!” Her stuttering voice sounded overwhelming as Aayan gleamed with a bright smile, “Maan se bhi zayada??” Dancing his eyebrows playfully.

“Usse zayada kisi cheez mein kabhi koi ho sakta hain??” Her reply is no less than a dagger to him!

“You love him that much hmm??" Deceiving the insecurities, Aayan glanced outside into the skyline through the glass window of the coffee shop, "Gosh... What's burning??” His cautious voice confounded her as she too followed his gaze!

“Oohh... It's my fragile heart!

You know the way you love him...I think I love you the same...Not just as someone desirable...

But even as a friend I love you the most Sameera!!” He took her small hands in his warm palms, “In that sense, I love you too…” Sameera punched him playfully by her fist, "You moronnn…We both are morons actually!!" And both grinned, hiding their sadness while peering wide in the horizon!

"Aayan, I won't tell you to stop loving me...But..." She seeped her coffee slowly, letting the bitter taste awaken her senses, "I want a promise from you...You won't wait for me..." As she gradually let rest of her words out, a smirking Aayan twisted his lips, "Ooo....Now That's a tough one...How about we exchange the difficulties a bit??" She raised her eyebrows!

"You have to promise me something as well..." He let his demand out with that straight face while Sameera instantly shook her head, "I can't stop loving him...Aayan...if that's what you will ask...

There's not even a second can pass when Maan is not inside my mind...And my heart says he will love me back...Someday he has to..."

"Nope, that's not what I was going to ask...I want you to promise me that these bags under your eyes shall get vanished...Umm I will give you 2 days at best!!" His reply surprised her utterly, "And to attain that you are not touching those drugs ever again...Else who knows I might end up doing...Maybe tell aunty...Hmm...??!! Or even better how about I tell this to granny!!!"

"Aayannnn..grrrrr can I push you off this window...You stupid moron...Blackmail karna kabse sikha tumne aise...I hate you both Maan and you..."

"Ouch poor us...But we love you the most...At least mera toh confirm hain...Yaa tatto karwaloon?? Sanam tere pyaar mein..." He pouted heavily!!

"Chih..Ew...You need better pick up lines if you are flirting with Sameera Ahluwalia!!"

"Guide me mam, please...Oh before that come on promise me!!" He teased, however, didn't yield back!

"I don't even know what you are saying...

Yeah ok, whatever now don't throw blackmailing glares..

Ok I Promise!!!" She caught her breath while widening her gaze, "But then help me getting him back..Then I won't need any drugs..."

"Well...Will see..." Seeing the desperation suddenly expanding in her erratic demeanor, Aayan decided to answer evasively, "First, these eye bags shall disappear...I don't help scary ghosts!!"

"Oh hello, tameez Mr...I was Miss Delhi 2010...You monkey..." And their bickering started where he, at last, smiled contently seeing the radiance gradually returning back into Sameera's gorgeous face.

Please Press like & Then Scroll down,Make sure to like both Parts

Edited by WaveTeal - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

WaveTeal thumbnail

Chapter 62 : Let The World Know

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day. 7 PM in the evening.

15th August. Finally, the anticipated day has arrived.

Today is Maan’s 25th Birthday.

Just as Maan wanted, they have booked the entire huge party hall.

Soon enough the empty place filled with people were gathering up one by one!! Without much adieu, birthday greetings and the cake cutting ceremony was over and preparations for Maaneet's engagement is going on.

Lights are dazzling while her eyes desperately looking at his dashing composure. He is wearing a deep wine colored Sherwani with white Pajama, absolutely looking royal like the magnanimous king that he is!

A true king who's been reigning over her fretting heart since inception! His exotic smoldering looks just add to the torture!! Especially with all the nasty little creatures drooling over the man, she wants to possessively mark as her own!

She should have been prepared with a whole bunch of Rakhis!!

Nevertheless, Proud moment is that the broach Geet gifted, Maan didn't forget to flaunt that up rightly on his Sherwani!! Geet smiled fondly witnessing it.

The announcement of their engagement is going to be done at any moment.

And she doesn't even know how to react at moments as such! Maan being Maan could read his innocent Mishty and her confoundedness quite loudly.

That cute little thing is wearing a pastel pink traditional attire, carrying it effortlessly. Although it's her innocence which similar to every other instance, making her look even more scrumptious.

She never needed to wear much makeup neither he is fond of makeups at all. Her crimson red cheeks did a fine job of blush while the slight underline of kohl is enough to reflect an ocean inside those breathtaking hazels. The new addition today is the beautiful nose pin that she wore on her cutesy nose! Where he kept getting lost like an enraptured child!

Everything about her is so simplistic yet that's what attracts him the most. Maan couldn't even remember how many times he has seen that gorgeous doll face yet every time he succumbs to her timeless beauty. Maybe it is the sinlessness of her heart which always mirrors on her face or the innocence which irradiates his whole world! Simply by her single smile!!!

That fidgeting girl playing with her stole(dupatta), beautiful beyond this universe, his universe; really needs to stop throwing such puzzled expressions. Geet's big wandering hazels where 'restlessness' written all over, just turn him on out of the blue. How could he ever get enough of her? Or those pouty lips which she is chewing out of nervousness at the moment!!

Her fidgetiness soon was going to be wiped!

She felt a tug on her hand. Looking back she noticed Maan standing next to her with his warm smile.

“Jaan...Kiya huwa...Why is my Mishty so nervous?? Are you uncomfortable baby??”

“Umm...Woh...Mujhe yakeen nahin ho raha hain Maan…

Itney saal se jo jo sapne maine dekhe hain dill hi dill mein woh aise purey honge…Aur hamare maa papa, dono parivaar kitnaa khush hain naa...Ye sabse badi baat hain Maan…

Aur phir...abhi...Aap..

Kuch hi der mein yaha khade sabko maloom chal jayega naa aap srif mere ho…” Her voice seemed to trace out of a trance!

A happy trance that is. Like some marvelous daydreaming session!!!

But soon she pouted seeing all those stupid girls drooling at her man and she wrapped her arms possessively around him, making Maan chuckle at her antics, "Khas kar ke unn nikammio ko jo aapko ghoor ghoor ke dekh rahe hain…Hummphh...Jab aapne cake kata na toh woh besharam ladkio ney Aapko cake ke jaisa drool kiya...Par aab unhe acche se pata chalega ke aap srif mere cake ho..Geet ki special dessert..." She and her cute cribbings!

“Uhu...Galat…" Shaking his hands negatively, Maan put his enigmatic smile while a confused Geet pondered, "Udhar ke nikamme ladko ko bhi,,, jo meri Mishty ko dekhne ki gustakhi kar rahe hain...

Unn Sabko aaj ye pata chal jayega ki ye pyaari si gudiya Maan Singh Khurana ki sabkuch hain…" Hearing upon his craziness, that smile forthwith reached her eyes as she felt his hands whisking over her cheeks in the usual loving fashion, "Agar mera baas chale toh main kisi ko tumhe dekhne naa doon!! Hahaha theek waise jaise you don't want to share your cake...” Winking at her playfully, Maan grinned hard seeing her immediate frown!

“Attention everyone...As you all know that the very much eligible bachelor of our Khurana tree Mr. Maan Singh Khurana has finally decided to tell you all something on this very happy occasion of his birthday…" Pretty momentarily, Savitri's jolly voice caught both lovebird's attention as they found themselves in the center of the stage with the crowd cheering from all direction.

"Since Birthdays are considered as the best time to start something great and new, so what can be better than this very moment to tell you...No no... Rather make you all meet with our apple of the eye, my lovely endearing would be granddaughter in law...Soon to be hitched with Maan…

The heir of Handas...

Geet Handa…Soon To be MRS MAAN SINGH KHURANA!!” Geet couldn't get crimson anymore with such an announcement as all the eyes must be scanning her.

Suddenly she thought there was a glimpse of Sameera which vanished inside the shadows. That flashed all the recent encounters regarding this complicated matter before her eyes. She felt the need to prepare for the queer awkwardness that awaits in this party. However, it's Sameera's well being that concerned the naive in Geet. One sided love is another name of tribulation! It must be heart shattering for poor Sameera!! She has been not coming in their radius since the whole party began, making it seem like she is not even present!

All the nervousness and apprehension that tried to surround Geet, got immediately removed by the simplest touch of Maan's warm fingers clasping into hers. Raising her chin a bit, she met those beautiful dark browns, which were waiting for her.

There, she discovered a whole world of immense faith inside those dark orbs. All her jittering, nervousness vanished in sheer vapor as Maan curved his lips in assurance, nodding slightly.

Seeing the confidence and pure love inside his eyes, Geet too smiled back as Savitri announced furthermore, “We are very happy to share this that, our families are anticipating this grand wedding shall take place within 2 months from now...

Round of applause...Taliya honi Chahiye…. As their granmaa time for me to raise a toast!! Thank you all for coming...Please bequeath your blessings upon them on this special moment of their engagement…!” Everyone cheered while welcoming the blushing Maaneet standing in the center by generating enormous clapping laughter and whistles!!

“Geet betey...Haat dijiye…

Maan betey?? Pehnaiye…!” Savitri just had to utter as an eager Maan slid that ancestral wedding ring into a blushing Geet’s ring finger!!

With a jolt of happiness and sounds of thunderous claps, Geet beheld that beautiful diamond ring entering her slender finger. She is feeling so much shy that her cheeks hurt while showcasing a meek smile.

Maan beamed serenely seeing how profusely his doll was blushing and almost forgot to exchange rings.

Rano nudged her entranced daughter who seems to be turning more crimson after meeting her hazels with Maan's playful gazes, “Beta...Teri bari hain…!”

“Haan??” Came her confused reply!!

“Jhalli...Sab intezaar kar rahe hain...Maan ko anguthi toh pehnaa…!” Rano gritted in her suppressed voice while exhibiting a fake smile towards the peering crowds!!

“Ohh...Haan...Haan...Sorry…!” Geet immediately jumped and literally snatched the ring from her mother's hand while holding Maan's hand swiftly!!

It was hard for Maan to control his grinning sessions seeing his adorable crazy would-be’s desperation!!

Another round of claps surrounded them as Geet successfully placed that ring into Maan's ring finger and with that their engagement ceremony was blissfully completed leaving huge smiles of serenity into everyone's faces!!

3 hours later. Khurana Mansion.

Everyone is supremely tired and busy preparing themselves for a good long nights sleep after that hectic schedule.

Except for those two love birds who are the center of attraction for this auspicious night!

“Maan...Kaha le jaa rahe ho...Mujhe aapko kuch dena hain...Please 2 mins do leke aati hoon naa…!” Still clad in their engagement attires, Geet called for her urgent voice, trying to fly away from Maan's grip!!

“Nahin...Pehle maine bataya naa mera kaam!?? Did you bring the nuptial necklace(mangal sutra) Jaan??" He is swift enough to always trap her in his arms as she looked at his greek structure with perplexion, "Ji..Ye raha...Par..." Couldn't speak any further as his slender finger hypnotized her moving lips quite instantly, "Shhh...."

Please press likes to all parts

[Pardon me for any spelling, grammatical or other errors.

Like and comment please if you do like this story , leave me some feedback, guys that help motivate to write further! ]

To get a PM - Comment here or Send me friend request

Thanks a lot to you all for your awesome feedback by liking and comments. 💕❤😘

2500+  words big update

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

WaveTeal thumbnail

Contents

----------------------------------------------------------------------

>> Chapter 61 - Page  96Chapter 63 - Page 120

-------------------------------------------------------------

PRECAP :

“Main tumhe bohot pareshan karta hoon naa?? Last five years...I know…” He stuttered unusually, sounding intense yet a sadness devouring him, “I know Jaan you have forgiven me...And now that we are going to get married officially…

But I have not even asked you…!” There comes another pause!!

Gaping at her world with those big hazels, Geet touched his clenched jaw, “Asked me what?? Maan you are scaring me...What is it baby??”

Edited by WaveTeal - 2 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

Done~~~

Ignore errors...

I want feedback. Feeling a bit lost here...

Next update >>
 Next update depends on the response>> After At least 75+ likes on both parts & 25 Comments...Story is at a crucial stage please don't make me stop here!

Follow me on, My wattpad 👉 : https://www.wattpad.com/user/WaveTeal

And, My Blog 👉: https://iptidablog.wordpress.com

Thanks 💕

astrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Res

Thanks for update 😘

Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 61 

Part 1 and 2 

Beautiful update 

I have no words to say how overwhelming it was to see maan soothing his mishty and clearing everything between them 

And now that geet knows she is back to her old self 

Loved every word spoke by maan and our mishty's never ending yet cute complains 

I love this transparency between them which set them apart 😘

Now that Aryan has confessed his love hope it strikes some sense in Sam though it's quite tough given the situation she has landed herself in.

A big hug for such huge update baby 🤗

Love the animies the most ❤️❤️❤️

Khushibloom thumbnail

Chapter 62

As always outstanding update 

Never expected sam to react in this way , but I am happy at least something is better than nothing 

Hope she realizes Aryans worth and don't break his heart 

Lol what maan said was true they both are actually getting married within 2 months 😁

Really loved the way maan understood and calmed his mishty 

Was Sam Really there in the party ?

Edited by Khushibloom - 4 years ago
Khushibloom thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Hi baby....I am so glad you noticed the intricate details regarding Geet's character...

I miss you..Please come back soon..

Miss u too 

And I will try my best to be active baby 😁

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sameera ayan k proposal ko maan lo aur age badho........maan aur geet ek doosre k liye bane hai.........maan k peechha chhodo.............pata nehi kya karnewali hai abb.............

atlast dey got engaged...........thank u babaji.............

lovely update............

loved it..........

ananyachaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved the update 

Awesome one

Felt bad for sameer

But u have actually shown the real life situation

Isliye kehte  hai usse pyaar karo jo tumse pyaar kare na ki usse jisse tum pyaar karo

Be thank full to the love one gets