I want an AT now. The mod hasn't even read my PM. 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want an AT now. The mod hasn't even read my PM. 😭
they have just waiting for the character entry, since the forum has many speculations on the counter lead
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I want an AT now. The mod hasn't even read my PM. 😭
Even I have sent but not read
Even the promo is out now. I think we will have to wait till the actual entry.Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
Even I have sent but not read
Surely there will be another promo to reveal who Mr Bajaj is!
Let me know if anyone needs help with the AT, I am good with making creations
Originally posted by: ErumMalik
is that the Jodi name already!!! m late
What should be the offscreen name? I like KARICA
KarIca sounds good.What should be the offscreen name? I like KARICA
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
KarIca sounds good.
Noooo.. There isnt any originality in this.. It sounds like Parica and Sharica...
Onscreen name PRB is perfect
Rhyming words indeed! 😆Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Noooo.. There isnt any originality in this.. It sounds like Parica and Sharica...
Onscreen name PRB is perfect
Then next options are EriAn or EriRan.