Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
Then sorry to say,but we have different tastes
yes...we all are not same

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
Then sorry to say,but we have different tastes
yes...we all are not same

Chatting with their expressions is so much fun than I imagined⭐️
study well.....okay..

Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
Chatting with their expressions is so much fun than I imagined⭐️
yes off course😉
U r lucky Mona chechi,I have been waiting forever for my classess to start
Bye ,Mona chechi,good luck with ur studies👍🏼
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
U r lucky Mona chechi,I have been waiting forever for my classess to start
Bye ,Mona chechi,good luck with ur studies👍🏼
your mom will be happy that you love attending classes ima

HELLO GUYS CONGRATS ON THE NEW CC🥳
Noumi!!!!how r u??Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
HELLO GUYS CONGRATS ON THE NEW CC🥳

Arey,Rosy chechi,it's not that I love to attend classess,but I miss talking about BeHir to my friends,and I don't think my mom would be happy hearing that
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
HELLO GUYS CONGRATS ON THE NEW CC🥳
🤗...i thought you were in active list
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
1.4k