ohh ho 😲
I know😩😩
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ohh ho 😲
I know😩😩
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Precap dekha Kaiser bat leke car ka sheesha tod raga tha....pata ni kya krne wale hain CVS....separation pakka hai
I dont mind separation but no pushing ruhaan to sis
Mishtu was looking so beautiful in that long gown❤️
Even Ruhaan got new a shirt in different color par sis ke saath scene tha 🤦
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Precap dekha Kaiser bat leke car ka sheesha tod raga tha....pata ni kya krne wale hain CVS....separation pakka hai
Duniya mein kya first time break up hua hai🤔
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
I dont mind separation but no pushing ruhaan to sis
hi fi anshi
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Aab itna bhi galat nah karega🤔
Cv's thoda jyada hi realistic hai . So kuch bhi ho sakta hai. I mean mistu ko bhi toh marr sakta hai woh ex
Let's see kya kya scenarios hain CVS k pass
1) mishti and pari both know....so I don't think sacrifice hoga
2) Veer knows too and tells pari....where does it lead him?
3) daadi knows/ doubts about them too
4) Ruhaan doesn't know about sis
5) Ruhaan doesn't know about daadi knows/ doubts....
So how are they gonna unfold the story with all these elements....
I feel compared to sis, ex is more dangerous for mishaan😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya
Duniya mein kya first time break up hua hai🤔
Lag to aisa hi raha hai....🙈🙈🙊🙊
I'm feeling scared now. I want everyone to know and accept mishaan and my mishaan to live happily together 😭😭😭😭😭😭