Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
40 or 44. I don't remember.
It's not on youtube 😭
These two make one good looking couple ❤️😳
Its episode 24Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
It's not on youtube 😭
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Its episode 24
I'll go check. Is it on YouTube?
No😭Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I'll go check. Is it on YouTube?
Yeh atyachaar hai 😭
I never understood why Vanraj pulled Vikrant with him to the other world 😕
Yeah😭Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Yeh atyachaar hai 😭
Tomorrow I will try to find some Viditi scenes from that episode.
Good Night for now🤗
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Yeah😭
Tomorrow I will try to find some Viditi scenes from that episode.
Good Night for now🤗
Good night!! 🤗