Definitely 🤣Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Aur hum bhi uss toofan mein beh jaayenge 😆
Koi nahi bachega 😆
Firstly revelation of Anjaan's identity and secondly chipku lava will finally (hopefully) leave Shergill family 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Definitely 🤣Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Aur hum bhi uss toofan mein beh jaayenge 😆
Koi nahi bachega 😆
Firstly revelation of Anjaan's identity and secondly chipku lava will finally (hopefully) leave Shergill family 🥳
Btw which is your favourite Anjaan:SCU episode?
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Btw which is your favourite Anjaan:SCU episode?
I like the one in which Vikrant almost dies because of Vanraj and the book, and Aditi is so worried that she visits him daily in the hospital and says she wants him with her Yours?
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Definitely 🤣
Koi nahi bachega 😆
Firstly revelation of Anjaan's identity and secondly chipku lava will finally (hopefully) leave Shergill family 🥳
I think CVs realized how upset the fans are and are now trying to do some damage control 😆
AwwOriginally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I like the one in which Vikrant almost dies because of Vanraj and the book, and Aditi is so worried that she visits him daily in the hospital and says she wants him with her Yours?
I guess it was ep. 35
My favourite is when Viditi goes to the village as husband and wife. It was so cute. And 2nd last episode also.
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
My favourite is when Viditi goes to the village as husband and wife. It was so cute. And 2nd last episode also.
I haven't watched that episode 😲 Which one is it?
Vikrant was in denial that Aditi could kill someone. He looks so confused ❤️
40 or 44. I don't remember.Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I haven't watched that episode 😲 Which one is it?