Yeah. My faultOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
U didnt turned up till then😑
I'm sorry😅
Rashi, how was your exam?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah. My faultOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
U didnt turned up till then😑
I'm sorry😅
Rashi, how was your exam?
U forgot Sam🦉🤣
Originally posted by: Wild_Cat
I can guess😆
U didn’t post scrap???
SA
287-8
17 balls 44 runs
Gayo
Its ok🤗
My exam was gud😊
I was reading stories on wattpad 😆
Don't underestimate them just yet
Fir India ke saath bhi gayo🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
U forgot Sam🦉🤣
She always forgets me 🤣