Originally posted by: Mayashika
It's a bittersweet truth. Atleast, the fake company gets eliminated from our life and when the good times come, we share it with people who really care.
ya shreya dear well said...😳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Mayashika
It's a bittersweet truth. Atleast, the fake company gets eliminated from our life and when the good times come, we share it with people who really care.
ya shreya dear well said...😳
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I agree. I remember reading, "Zindagi mein ek waqt Aisa bhi aata hai jab insaan har raaste ki Haqeeqat se wakif ho jaata hai. Tab kuch log dilon mein apni jagah Bana lete hain aur kuch log Dil se humesha ke liye utar jaate hain."
woowwe just suprb lines...kahn prhi octo...👏
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I agree. I remember reading, "Zindagi mein ek waqt Aisa bhi aata hai jab insaan har raaste ki Haqeeqat se wakif ho jaata hai. Tab kuch log dilon mein apni jagah Bana lete hain aur kuch log Dil se humesha ke liye utar jaate hain."
Yep. Completely agree.
That's why how much ever I resent the testing times, these times teaches you a lot more than books ever can.
Hi Guys🤗 Sirf thodi der ke liye aayi hoon😊
woowwe just suprb lines...kahn prhi octo...👏
I don't know but kahin toh padha tha😆
Hi Guys🤗 Sirf thodi der ke liye aayi hoon😊
Ananya🤗
You are getting busier and busier😒
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Yep. Completely agree.
That's why how much ever I resent the testing times, these times teaches you a lot more than books ever can.
Yep. Life just knows how to get better people on board.😆
Mujhe kisi Jadoo ki zaroorat nahi hai. Main khud hi itni talented hu. 🤣
Forgive my narcissistic self, people.
Yeah😒
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Mujhe kisi Jadoo ki zaroorat nahi hai. Main khud hi itni talented hu. 🤣
Forgive my narcissistic self, people.
Accha. Phir toh mujhe bahut jan'na hai tere future ke baare mein tujhse😛