hi sri🤗
Upsc hai tough toh toda hoga nah but I did my best dekti hai kya hoga fingers crossed
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
hi sri🤗
Upsc hai tough toh toda hoga nah but I did my best dekti hai kya hoga fingers crossed
Guys brb... Phone is on charging will be back in sometime...
Originally posted by: kusharberry
hi sri🤗
Upsc hai tough toh toda hoga nah but I did my best dekti hai kya hoga fingers crossed
Oh good... Hope u get through...
exactly now they will speed things Lagta hai sampu khud mandap peh baitegaOriginally posted by: porankisrilata
Dangal ke baas ab dance competition hoga... Lagta hai thr extra curricular activities ko promote kar raha hai...
Guys I know main kuch zyada hi patience rakhne ko bol rahi Hoon...but what I feel is all these were done when poorva was nog there... To just stretch the episodes... But now she is back I feel they will wrap this up soon.. They are two weeks ahead of us.... They will post the status just before the episodes air... U remember the whole tattoo thing was done be fore but they posted it last week...
pata Nahi YaarOriginally posted by: porankisrilata
Oh good... Hope u get through...
Hi Jyothi and chahat🤗
Ye sampu aur kallu ek dress pehen ke Kya kr rhe
Agar ye dance competition ke liye hai to ye dono Kya malhar ke liye krengi ya athu ke liye ...... Marna mat mjhe iskeliye🙆🙆🙆🤦🤦
Originally posted by: rammehra103
Agar ye dance competition ke liye hai to ye dono Kya malhar ke liye krengi ya athu ke liye ...... Marna mat mjhe iskeliye🙆🙆🙆🤦🤦
Ye pakka sampu me challenge kiya hoga Kallu ko🤣
Sampu ne kiya hoga 😆jal kukdi ho k🤣kyunki athu aajkal kallu kallu bohot kar raha name🤣