Hello everyone 😃.
What's the discussion about?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hello everyone 😃.
What's the discussion about?
Originally posted by: Suparna13
to tu bhi aunty ko jaakar bol hi sakti hai!
Waise bhi mujhe andaza to hai hi...
Middle child is the forever sufferer😳
koi nahi hash... tu meri aur ray ki bhi to soch... hum to only one...😳
Hey Prachi. How are you doing?
Aisa hota hai kya? 🤔
Mujhe nahi pata kyuki meri ek hi behen hai 10 ke barabar 🤣.
Originally posted by: Suparna13
koi nahi hash... tu meri aur ray ki bhi to soch... hum to only one...😳
Haha! Even that gets boring🤣

😳
BR fr the blurred image..
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Aisa hota hai kya? 🤔
Mujhe nahi pata kyuki meri ek hi behen hai 10 ke barabar 🤣.
You have sister na. 😆
You won't understand
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yeah. Of course I missed you and I was so upset also but then I thought maybe you're not interested anymore and it'll okay because it's your choice at the end. 😊
I missed you too 🤗🤗🤗
And now I'll try to be regular and more active. Theek hai. Now please don't ever think that I am happy on Khopcha and don't want to be here.
Ask Labhya, Prachi or Supu, I am not so active on Khopcha either. 😆😆vo sab khud mere gayab rehne se preshan hain😆 I couldn't even share my experience of meeting Labhya till now 😆
Hats off! Ss lena itna easy nahi hai!