Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
Good ... here it was raining so weather is awesome after days .... and my mood too🤗
It's 50 degree temperature nowadays
So m all sleepy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
Good ... here it was raining so weather is awesome after days .... and my mood too🤗
It's 50 degree temperature nowadays
So m all sleepy
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
I'm bored again 🙄🙄 lol don't be irritate
Now the big question here ... I feel like I'm writing too much ( blame my new active mind 😆😆) .... writing so many at a time ...
So that's why thinking to finish old story first ( beautiful wife + Robot ) ... then posting in New ones ( unplanned love + Deewana). Because of new ones old stories updates getting delay ...which can be irritating right . Kya karu Kya karu...
its great for us readers that writing to much!!
hmm what about Humnava?
Na.. try to finish the short stories please.. I’m so hooked to Deewana and Kya Hua 😐
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
I'm bored again 🙄🙄 lol don't be irritate
Now the big question here ... I feel like I'm writing too much ( blame my new active mind 😆😆) .... writing so many at a time ...
So that's why thinking to finish old story first ( beautiful wife + Robot ) ... then posting in New ones ( unplanned love + Deewana). Because of new ones old stories updates getting delay ...which can be irritating right . Kya karu Kya karu...
Both options r ok for me
But I eagerly waiting to read robot
Dii do as ur convenience,
That much hot ... terrible
Both options r ok for me
But I eagerly waiting to read robot
Dii do as ur convenience,
I will give robot soonish
Originally posted by: babelicious
Na.. try to finish the short stories please.. I’m so hooked to Deewana and Kya Hua 😐
Kya Hua will finish first .... it's OS
But Deewana not sure
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
its great for us readers that writing to much!!
hmm what about Humnava?
Humnava on hold sorry
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
I will give robot soonish
Yipeeee love u❤😘
Don't be so anxious about this. You just write what you want to write. Fiction is something comes from the heart so just go with the flow.