Where had you gone Di???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Where had you gone Di???
Lets do it without Ima!
Lets give her a surprise and finish this thread without her bak bak!! C'mon guys we can do it!!!
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Lets give her a surprise and finish this thread without her bak bak!! C'mon guys we can do it!!!
I think she has came back🤣
Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708
Where had you gone Di???
Had to prepare lunch 😵
Now I feel like this is our CC that #2nd one was so boring 🤓
Last thread went through a dull environment but this thread is gonna be active so much that you stalkers will just be amazed.
Right said aaliya
Gayab gone gayab gone?😳
Guys, I have been waiting here to get surprised😳 😳
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
Guys, I have been waiting here to get surprised😳 😳
Why bela ji ❓
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
1.4k