Originally posted by: Briti1721
It would be better if it was Prerna in the place of Naira and Anurag in Kartik's Place. 😒😒😒😒😒😒
Behen do you even know what's the track is? ML questions FL's character? You really want it for Anupre
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Briti1721
It would be better if it was Prerna in the place of Naira and Anurag in Kartik's Place. 😒😒😒😒😒😒
Behen do you even know what's the track is? ML questions FL's character? You really want it for Anupre
I love what Eri is wearing
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I love what Eri is wearing
She looks so pretty & tall
I liked the 2nd picture more.
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
And guess what every fandom mocked KZK that time saying this track will be shown, how regressive and how crap. I am not talking about the promo but before accident, why she is crying
She atleast knows she is pregnant
Pre ka kya state hai 🤪🤪
Coincidence behen 😆
Don't ask me such questions, I am in doubts of existence of baby. It's looking like she had a miscarriage and she herself don't know🤪
Bhool gayi...🤣 hum aiwehi memory loss ka wait Kar rahe.. already ho to rakha hai...
Double post...