Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

I looked up the article you mentioned to see the source, and I was unhappy to know the article was by IWMBuzz due to how their spoilers nowadays have been coming true more than tellychakkar. Like you said that there have been hiccups with it, so I'm hoping that the consummation is planned but doesn't happen as many of times that happens where the villain plans to get intimate with the lead but it fails, so hoping that is the case. 

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I looked up the article you mentioned to see the source, and I was unhappy to know the article was by IWMBuzz due to how their spoilers nowadays have been coming true more than tellychakkar. Like you said that there have been hiccups with it, so I'm hoping that the consummation is planned but doesn't happen as many of times that happens where the villain plans to get intimate with the lead but it fails, so hoping that is the case. 

Hoping for the same! 

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It's better not to watch this shit show....they are making it more worse than making it better.

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinafans

It's better not to watch this shit show....they are making it more worse than making it better.

Couldn't agree more. 

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi, I am mostly silent reader. I like this show so much. Its too bad if consummation happens between Akarsh & Satrupa.But i dont want this show to end so soon.

what is the reason for show to end?

Edited by bingyy - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bingyy

Hi, I am mostly silent reader. I like this show so much. Its too bad if consummation happens between Akarsh & Satrupa.But i dont want this show to end so soon.

what is the reason for show to end?

Most likely ratings. This show hasn't proven to be popular, because neither is it getting good ratings and neither does the show have a big and prominent fan presence on social media. Usually popularity of a show would be decided by the show having either one or both of these two factors, but daayan has neither. In fact, written updates for the show aren't even updated online, which is rare as I always see shows being updated with every written episode being uploaded everyday, but daayan is neglected and ignored even in receiving written updates. This shows there is no real active fan base for this show online or a proper audience. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello, had been a silent reader of the forum. 

I had watched the show just because of tinaa or Jahnvi. I was Tina's fan since she started playing Meethi in uttaran  , after leap I started watching for Meethi and Aman and during that time, they showed quite a similar track between Veer and Ichcha which they are showing for Jahnvi and aakarsh but and it was very good unlike akarsh jhanvi memory loss track.  They showed Veer losing all memories of Icchha and Icchha was in jail for murdering Akash's  to save Veer and had to be in jail. For 18 years, he just stayed only friends with his dusri wife, stayed in saperate rooms, and consummation was not even in question, they didnt have any proper husband wife relation.

His second wife was shown really sweet unlike Satrups and just wanted that Veer come close to her and tried to come close to veer but still Veer for all those years couldn't get Ichcha out of his heart jab ki usse yaad bhi nhi thi ki ichcha kaun hai. 

Veer's mom lied to Veer that Icchha left him and their son and ran away with some one. She blackmailed him emotionally to marry some other girl for his son, so that Yuvraj (Veecha son) get mother's love.

In case of Veer and Ichcha, they didnt even live together and Veer 's mother throws every thing related to Icchha out of house so that Veer doesnt get back his memory. But they kind of showed the track very beautifully. Though the show was highly negative in many ways but at least in case of closeness and consummation, they maintained that decency.

Edited by rosy94 - 4 years ago
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

All i want to say is that i have seen worse in other balaji shows. Dayaan for me is still great and innocent. I dont want this track either. But i want to see what happens to Akarsh Jhanvis love because their love is real.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So no jhanvi akarsh consu but Ak ru's 

That's funny ! Haven't seen the latest tracks and no wu as yet will check it out.