kokigo humilation track 🤣🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Woh reporters ki wajah sae tha but kya dramaaa except kiya tha, sab phuski hogaya when we got that dance video😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
kokigo humilation track 🤣🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Woh reporters ki wajah sae tha but kya dramaaa except kiya tha, sab phuski hogaya when we got that dance video😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Woh reporters ki wajah sae tha but kya dramaaa except kiya tha, sab phuski hogaya when we got that dance video😆
What drama? It was all f9. I was thinking u guys must hv discussed about how eri keeping her hands on parth's leg before getting down from car.
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Sometimes I really question myself for watching this show whenever I hear spoilers of season-1🤪
Dude our generation survived this , toh kzk2 Kaunsi badi baat hain ...🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvT3yO4FSGj/?igshid=1015u0swizxn8
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
kokigo humilation track 🤣🤣
Aur tere maze hain😆
And Psuedo Prerna as usual Slapped Anurag 🤣
baaahooot 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Aur tere maze hain😆
Conjecture ne bana di Jodi🤣🤣Originally posted by: Enchanteur
kokigo humilation track 🤣🤣
chamaat wali maa ki beti 🤣Originally posted by: 4GXTU6V3RNJ2YHOS
And Psuedo Prerna as usual Slapped Anurag 🤣
Originally posted by: QV2RA2C3M5YFMSLD
Dude our generation survived this , toh kzk2 Kaunsi badi baat hain ...🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvT3yO4FSGj/?igshid=1015u0swizxn8
By god RS kya dikhaa diya I am glad I never watched Ekta's K series🙏
But sakshi talwar is looking sexy😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Well Kom angle was with Anurag but track was PreLika's fighting over the prize Anurag, so you can guess it. Anyway I just don't want any shitty sacrifice like AnuKom's and I already said what I want from Bajaj track
i want prerna left anu to bring down bajju
no blackmailing or memory loss