nah that song is not from kehne ko humsafar 2 it is definitely from broken maybe ekta recycled the song
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
nah that song is not from kehne ko humsafar 2 it is definitely from broken maybe ekta recycled the song
Except for Manav and Archana's all the other couples in the show were apavitra, man I never despised any couple like I despised Purvi and Arjun followed by Armaan-Ridhima😆
He looks so tired, maybe heat
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByKw8-pB7si/?igshid=z43qbflkyvbg
Lol, Ench was right - haveil ke paas looking for Pre - see those trees! 🤣😆
She will come back tomorrow I guess. Anu's search for Pre in between trees will end then.😂Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Ladki khel gayi😆
But I am missing her lol can she just come back already
He looks so tired, maybe heat
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByKw8-pB7si/?igshid=z43qbflkyvbg
Why is he looking so tired and sleep deprived, even in his morning story he looked exhausted. Aisae kya kaam kar rahe hoo Partho😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Ladki khel gayi😆
But I am missing her lol can she just come back already
Ya plse come back. Looks like next we gonna see lots of anu and anupum scenes
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Why is he looking so tired and sleep deprived, even in his morning story he looked exhausted. Aisae kya kaam kar rahe hoo Partho😆
Maybe he’s actually trying to find Prerna! 🤣 Bhaagi bhaagi kar ke! 🧐🤣
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Maybe he’s actually trying to find Prerna! 🤣 Bhaagi bhaagi kar ke! 🧐🤣
Dikh raha hain😆
Originally posted by: priya185
does anyone have the anu anupam chess scene I need it for pg1 of AT
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByIyffRHkOa/?igshid=18hujynri1g18
Manav Arcahana were actually a balanced couple..It was refreshing to watch a couple getting back together after divorce in ekta show..😂Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Except for Manav and Archana's all the other couples in the show were apavitra, man I never despised any couple like I despised Purvi and Arjun followed by Armaan-Ridhima😆