I also used to love pavitra rishta
sad they split up but I am happy both are doing well for themselves in Bollywood
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I also used to love pavitra rishta
sad they split up but I am happy both are doing well for themselves in Bollywood
Even me not watched. I was star one addictor. But I hv seen clips when I was changing channel. Whenever I did I saw ankita crying.
Manav and Ankita were boring couple 😆,
Like full on Thakele....
But I loved Sush and Ankita Madddddd those two were , wished the things would not have ended so badly .....Alas !! 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx7AkRtHisa/?igshid=1fhaj50hsc3uy
Anyone tell me the bgm song plzzz...
sounds like broken but beautiful songhttps://www.instagram.com/p/Bx7AkRtHisa/?igshid=1fhaj50hsc3uy
Anyone tell me the bgm song plzzz...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx7AkRtHisa/?igshid=1fhaj50hsc3uy
Anyone tell me the bgm song plzzz...
I think it's from that pooja's web series, where parth worked too.
This is the only Zee show that I ever liked. The title track was ❤. The couples were the ultimate thorn birds..😂😂😂Originally posted by: VAA7T7LA4ZV25LEH
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByKWOgdgg0X/?igshid=1fnz5b818r741
This show actually brought Ekta back in the game .
He looks so tired, maybe heat
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByKw8-pB7si/?igshid=z43qbflkyvbg
does anyone have the anu anupam chess scene I need it for pg1 of AT
Originally posted by: priya185
sounds like broken but beautiful song
Yes.... thank u...❤️
Originally posted by: 67VXNCT4XQFLNLJU
Eri following her ex costar’s ex is a virtual slap to all her bashers .... hahhhaha what a smart move Eri 🤣
Ladki khel gayi😆
But I am missing her lol can she just come back already