don't know when i will have 9999 posts
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
don't know when i will have 9999 posts
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
🤣!!!!!!!!Naagrani ji make promotion from rosy to sumi and mona to vish🤣
Bela... Sumi... Vish...
🤣
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
don't know when i will have 9999 posts
Long way to go Di...
haan...i will be the evil queen sumi😎😈
I don't have to, Ms.Subject,he's sitting beside me and reading whatever u r posting,he said he's so eager to meet u,but above all,he said the most important person he should meet is some girl called Ima,u know,my husband have a lot of appointment from girls,but don't misunderstand him,he's just mine,it's these girls who follow him (except for this girl called Ima)Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708
Naagrani Bela do convey my message to Mahir Ji that I'm missing him a lot... ☺️
and bela and vish are my brainless bahu's🤣
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
haan...i will be the evil queen sumi😎😈
I am the new evil villan now 😈
Originally posted by: TenderCoconut
I don't have to, Ms.Subject,he's sitting beside me and reading whatever u r posting,he said he's so eager to meet u,but above all,he said the most important person he should meet is some girl called Ima,u know,my husband have a lot of appointment from girls,but don't misunderstand him,he's just mine,it's these girls who follow him (except for this girl called Ima)
oh really!but a desperate mona is waiting🤣
No,no,plz don't tell their names,I'm super angry at Vish after getting the investigation report,and Sumi,don't say her name,I don't know what will I do when she's rebornOriginally posted by: MeervanSJ
🤣!!!!!!!!Naagrani ji make promotion from rosy to sumi and mona to vish🤣
Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708
I am the new evil villan now 😈
Chup! Saas ke aage bahu kuch bhi nahi hai🤣..
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
1.4k