Why they r adding mahima , lavan n shiku scene at the end 😂😂😂.
I want end to be nice.
By seeing them upsets me n it spoils the whole episodes.
Seriously Mahima nd Lava annoys me too..
Shikhar is helping Dri now so not much annoyance
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why they r adding mahima , lavan n shiku scene at the end 😂😂😂.
I want end to be nice.
By seeing them upsets me n it spoils the whole episodes.
Seriously Mahima nd Lava annoys me too..
Shikhar is helping Dri now so not much annoyance
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Seriously Mahima nd Lava annoys me too..
Shikhar is helping Dri now so not much annoyance
Yeah he is helping but still creating mu between them.😏😏
I really like the name riha rashi 👍🏼😆
U know what i mean😇
😆😆
Rashiii
Swaraaa
Where u guys went 😐😐😐😏😏
Jaanu i hv to go to study now..will come at night
Bye tc
I was watching Arjun and now I'm watching Oggy and The cockroaches 🤣What r u doing????
Ok rashi
Go n study 😇🤗
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I was watching Arjun and now I'm watching Oggy and The cockroaches 🤣
😂😂😂😂
Enjoy
Iam reading rashi’s story.