Main kabhi fangirling nahi chodungi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Main kabhi fangirling nahi chodungi
Fangirling is not a good thing😒
Kyu????
Octo friendly ka matlab jaanti hai aap?
Fangirling is not a good thing😒
Esa kaha likha hai ?????!
Sign up there. Love you ❤
Utawali🤣But I won't stop fangirling Ashdeep and drooling on their sceneMain kabhi fangirling nahi chodungi
Sign up there. Love you ❤
Why do you worry when I am there🤗
Going to signup
Will you take 22nd or 29th?😁
Partially Octo friendly not totally 🤣
Kahin toh likha hi hoga chal research karte hain🤣Esa kaha likha hai ?????!
Utawali🤣But I won't stop fangirling Ashdeep and drooling on their scene
I'm fangirl since my childhood😂😂😂😂 mujhe koi na koi mil hi jata hai for fangirling