Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
IQ would have been a perfect Bajaj!
I also agree.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
IQ would have been a perfect Bajaj!
I also agree.
Eijaz played a character inspired by Mr Bajaj in Punar Vivah 2, opp Srishty Rode.Originally posted by: ek_nai_paheli
Iqbal would definitely make a very good Bajaj. He would be so perfect..his personality, his voice, acting.. his whole persona would be so bang on. The only other one I can think of is Eijaz Khan, besides these two the rest would pale in comparison.
I agree with ur opinion on IQ.
That's an interesting information.Eijaz played a character inspired by Mr Bajaj in Punar Vivah 2, opp Srishty Rode.
I agree with ur opinion on IQ.
u can watch his epis on YT. It was nice. 😛Originally posted by: Wistfulness
That's an interesting information.
Ekta is using reverse psychology
It is all planned who will come when. Just wait till first week of June. She is gonna show the back profile
Mr. Bajaj soon like Viku and komo
Totally. She must have finalized the actor before May second week, a few days after the announcement was made.Originally posted by: Salutethearmy
Ekta is using reverse psychology
It is all planned who will come when. Just wait till first week of June. She is gonna show the back profile
Mr. Bajaj soon like Viku and komo