Originally posted by: suhaaana
Sach mein. Ac chalao toh neend aajati h
Waise hi padai chor Hun mein aur ab ye SAB
Haha! Cooler chalao phir. Na zyda garmi hogi aur na zyda thand🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Sach mein. Ac chalao toh neend aajati h
Waise hi padai chor Hun mein aur ab ye SAB
Haha! Cooler chalao phir. Na zyda garmi hogi aur na zyda thand🤣
@Hash
Yes I think so😛Accha I should Google where is temperature better today
@Suhana
I live in Bangladesh
Hahaha wohi karna padega ab
@Hash
Yes I think so😛Accha I should Google where is temperature better today
@Suhana
I live in Bangladesh
I think I didn't tell you something😆
Hash I think you didn't tell me many things😆
Oh that's good
I didn't knew that Bangladesh ka temperature alag h..
I need to study about geography now
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Oh that's good
I didn't knew that Bangladesh ka temperature alag h..
I need to study about geography now
Because of the cool weather we could enjoy our fasting. Utni taqleef na huyi kuch din chod ke❤
Because of the cool weather we could enjoy our fasting. Utni taqleef na huyi kuch din chod ke❤
Ye toh bahut acha hua na
Ramadan ache se Nikal Raha hai
Are you fasting too
And how are the preparations going for Eid.
Hey everyone 😃.