Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Besides Kj, the one wearing red jacket
I am confused about this event, why they keep dancing randomly
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Besides Kj, the one wearing red jacket
I am confused about this event, why they keep dancing randomly
https://twitter.com/OishiParth/status/1134333274619293697?s=19
What's your opinion guys.. 😆
21 bhi zyaada lag raha hai.. 😆
Plse keep watchin vlog on YouTube , wish it hit million views soon.
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Pagal 🤣😆
Arey Ab tho naya aya hai.. Daily episode narration... Kabhi sun na.. Hilarious hota hai..🤣
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
https://twitter.com/OishiParth/status/1134333274619293697?s=19
What's your opinion guys.. 😆
21 bhi zyaada lag raha hai.. 😆
These days he is looking too young😆
Plse keep watchin vlog on YouTube , wish it hit million views soon.
U r expecting 1 mn? I hope it gets atleast 100k.
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Arey Ab tho naya aya hai.. Daily episode narration... Kabhi sun na.. Hilarious hota hai..🤣
Maine suna hai. ...wo jo aadmi Bolta hai na...
Yes..Specially in night clothes.. Gym jaake aur bhi chikna ho gaya .🤣 They should have given Eri less make up and night suit too.. 🤔Originally posted by: abhiya_12
These days he is looking too young😆
U r expecting 1 mn? I hope it gets atleast 100k.
Why not? It reached 47812 views
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
We know that ladki and ladka can both do a beautiful consummation that is subtle and meaningful and we also know they both can do nonsubtle and organismic when near the other ..... I think I am ready for another kind of physical reunion between the two. I want to see their desperation.
i want both🥳