My phone too but i will come after 15 mins 😂😂
😂😂😂i will come at night..in new CC i think🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
My phone too but i will come after 15 mins 😂😂
😂😂😂i will come at night..in new CC i think🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
😂😂😂i will come at night..in new CC i think🤣
We won’t complete it without u 😂😂😂😂
Ok
I will come after 15 mins swara will u be active????
Bye
Hey Jaanvi I will back after 1 and half hours
Bye
I left you guys with 28 pages and you took it to 88? 😲
Ok me too
Hey Sam🤗Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I left you guys with 28 pages and you took it to 88? 😲
We like to surprise people😆
I thought cc banani padegi but its 89 relaxation 🤗