Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Haha bas Gayle ko dekhiyo
Pakistan nhi tik sakta West Indies ke aage😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Haha bas Gayle ko dekhiyo
Pakistan nhi tik sakta West Indies ke aage😆
I like to visit Europe.😇😇😇😇
One of my fav destinations.😇
Swara and I wrote almost same thing😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Pakistan nhi tik sakta West Indies ke aage😆
Rashi too bad
Don’t underestimate power of a common man .🤣🤣
Norway, Netherlands and Iceland
Mine is Dubai nd AustraliaI want to visit these place at least once
🤣🤣Pakistan thodi alag category ka hai.. dont tell me u r supporint them today😐😐
I think new Cabinet Ministers
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Norway, Netherlands and Iceland
Iceland ❤️❤️