Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I thought to watch BCL for Shaleen but didnt liked first ep itself so didnt watched further
Yup
They keep on making fun of shaleen becos he gives more wide bowls 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I thought to watch BCL for Shaleen but didnt liked first ep itself so didnt watched further
Yup
They keep on making fun of shaleen becos he gives more wide bowls 😈
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Hey wht abt Delhi Dragons
What about them?
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Shaleen - wide🤣
Haan
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
What about them?
I mean how they play..i dont watch BCL u can tell abt them
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Sad for Goa and Me. This year wasn't for Goa. Lost ISL final and CM also. That too on my Birthday.
What is isl n cm ???
Delhi dragons hatrick champions they are
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Delhi dragons hatrick champions they are
Wow😎
Thnx for telling Arshu🤗
Indian Super League (football) and CM is Chief MinisterWhat is isl n cm ???
I m feeling very depress maybe soon I will take Santa's from this show😭
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Rowdy banglore was there in last season. They changed it to Benguluru Warriors this time I guess. 😆
I loved Jaipur Raj Joshiley but they went out Azamgsrh Royals. Stupid. I wish JRJ was here.
Jrj players t great n they played well too