I don’t knkw how to post here, but both looked upset.. rocky looked disappointed and angry.Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite
What? Is there any spoiler pic???😲 Toh yeh baat yaha shuru hui!!!! Koi post karo!!!!😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t knkw how to post here, but both looked upset.. rocky looked disappointed and angry.Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite
What? Is there any spoiler pic???😲 Toh yeh baat yaha shuru hui!!!! Koi post karo!!!!😭
Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite
What? Is there any spoiler pic???😲 Toh yeh baat yaha shuru hui!!!! Koi post karo!!!!😭
I don’t know where to find it, have not seen it either... but saw someone post about it. 😭
Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv
I don’t know where to find it, have not seen it either... but saw someone post about it. 😭
Is this the one?
Oh thank you so much 🤗
Oh yeah! Thanks a ton!
Par yaha toh baat alag hai. He will come to beg. She will break his heart.💔
Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite
Oh yeah! Thanks a ton!
Par yaha toh baat alag hai. He will come to beg. She will break his heart.💔
The precap for Monday is giving different vibes
Originally posted by: Manoshono
I don’t knkw how to post here, but both looked upset.. rocky looked disappointed and angry.
Watch that new post in Indian forum "spoiler" 😭