I loved mishti - arnav scene
it was sweet
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I loved mishti - arnav scene
it was sweet
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Ruhaan ki shayri.....wow💜💜💜💜😍😍😍
Kalam bina syahi kya
Jism bina ruh kya
Dil bina dhadkan kya
Dhadkan bina mai kya....aur mere bina tum kya💜💜💜💜💜💜😍😍😍😍😍
This scene was so beautiful. Dono ka close up jaise tha, then his shayari ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Hayee mai marjawa..
Also, the way he lifts & brings her out❤️❤️
I loved the dumb charades game scene..Mishtu guessing movie name and enacting the movie gave by Ruhaan❤️😍 Mishtu's million dollar smile when sis told her that Ruhaan denied to marry Nikki ❤️😘
Ruhaan's shayari won my heart once again ❤️😍
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
And next movie sis thought uske liye hai
Sis ka delusion level kuch aur hi hai
Originally posted by: HeartBeat321
Something to ask why did veer hit his friend ? For talking ill about mishti? I hope intna tho kare.
Talking illabout mishti? he stopped hitting him when he badmouthed Mishti......he had hit him because uske insinuation se gem ko laga k gem me koi kami hai....as soon as he said ladki me kami thi he was all good
That's what he is
aww ruhaan in mishti's room 😍😍
but I didn't expected him to lift her in his arms
that was unexpected and I love love loved it 😘😘😘😘
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Ruhaan's shayari won my heart once again ❤️😍
His shayari always makes me go awwwww!❤️❤️❤️
Gem ki family sach mein Gems Hain👏
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
Sis ka delusion level kuch aur hi hai
Yaar agar mere saamne mera crush bole k he's in love with someone then I'll be like yeah.....of course kitni saari ladkiyan hain....in fact I'll be thinking k kaun hogi wo.....apne aap ko to kabhi ni sochungi mai!!?