Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Same here😆I wish there were some new actress playing role of Manu in movie
🤣🤣🤣
Yeah
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Same here😆I wish there were some new actress playing role of Manu in movie
🤣🤣🤣
Yeah
🤣🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Write Ariya nd Drikshit amar kahaniyan🤣
And then we will have many seasons of Ariya and Drikshit (never ending like Taarak Mehta ka Oolta Chashma)
Sam came nd disappeared🤔
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Write Ariya nd Drikshit amar kahaniyan🤣
🤣🤣 Bhooton ke liye kahaniyan likhni padengi
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
🤣🤣
And then we will have many seasons of Ariya and Drikshit (never ending like Taarak Mehta ka Oolta Chashma)
🤣🤣
But we need to be alive too wid her to read them😆
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
🤣🤣 Bhooton ke liye kahaniyan likhni padengi
No they will become historical couple🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Write Ariya nd Drikshit amar kahaniyan🤣
😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ur Ariya nd Drikshti works
Lol I hope you weren't talking about the long wait between each update 😆
Some days back you said to me that I will live 100 years. Do no problem for me😆
Haaan that too.😂😂😂