Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Can't sleep😆
Btw we were talking about you also.
Aap 100 saal jiyengi 😆
Hayee 😳
Itne saal jeeke main karungi kya?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Can't sleep😆
Btw we were talking about you also.
Aap 100 saal jiyengi 😆
Hayee 😳
Itne saal jeeke main karungi kya?
Yup🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Write Ariya nd Drikshit amar kahaniyan🤣
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Which stories?
Ur Ariya nd Drikshti works
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Not much gud..Kangana couldnt do justice wid role of Manikarnika..
There is show Jhansi ki Rani on colours..thats awesome..the actress actually looks like her
I don’t like kangana 😴😴😴
Samaj ka bhala with your beautiful stories😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ur Ariya nd Drikshti works
Yess abt both😇
I don’t like kangana 😴😴😴
Same here😆I wish there were some new actress playing role of Manu in movie
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup very much..i loved it
Good then 😇