No not at alllll
You are a cutie
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
No not at alllll
You are a cutie
Tehreem finds me Stupid and annoying. Yay! I'm glad I'm not wrong about myself🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Tehreem finds me Stupid and annoying. Yay! I'm glad I'm not wrong about myself🤣
When did Tehreem say that
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Tehreem finds me Stupid and annoying. Yay! I'm glad I'm not wrong about myself🤣
what when did this happen
I find u to be a mature person
With great analytical skills
And i love ur writing
but bholuram i havent read the new
Originally posted by: chaaru26
When did Tehreem say that
🤣
She liked that post where I said I thought you guys find me stupid and annoying🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
🤣
She liked that post where I said I thought you guys find me stupid and annoying🤣🤣
oh god this cracked me up🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Tellurium
I find u to be a mature person
With great analytical skills
And i love ur writing
but bholuram i havent read the new
You broke my heart🥺 why don't anyoyfind me stupid and annoying🥺
It's okay if you didn't read🤗
Originally posted by: munchkinland
oh god this cracked me up🤣🤣🤣
What did I do?🤣