hi neera 🤗Originally posted by: Vermilion
Are di main 100% girl hoo 🤣
Aur darshi di, Lina di, pure Punjab di, chahat di skj di aur baki sabhi Didi I want to clear I am a 16 year old girl who belong to India
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hi neera 🤗Originally posted by: Vermilion
Are di main 100% girl hoo 🤣
Aur darshi di, Lina di, pure Punjab di, chahat di skj di aur baki sabhi Didi I want to clear I am a 16 year old girl who belong to India
hi Tani ..after so many days ..Aaj to asura-damad ke normal scenes the🤣
hi tani missed u here🤗Hello hi🤗
yeah sasura mujhe zeher lagti hai
Originally posted by: rammehra103
mjhse kh rhi ho to sorry wo Mai bhavnao me bh gyi🤣🤣
Ji Didi sirf aur sirf apke liye🤣
Are gussa mat karna 😈
Originally posted by: rammehra103
hi Tani ..after so many days ..
Have been busy with k-dramas and newly found pak-dramas🤣
is baat pe gussa nhi mjhe hasi aa rhi hai 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Vermilion
Are di who is Sri di
Poorankisrilata is Srilata we call her Sri..
Originally posted by: kusharberry
hi tani missed u here🤗
Isiliye I came na🤗