How was the episode guys?
ray mjhy bhi apni duaon ma yaad rakhna ebadat k waqt...❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How was the episode guys?
ray mjhy bhi apni duaon ma yaad rakhna ebadat k waqt...❤️
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Oh no, Humera, it's your wish to use. I know, you are not angry or anything like that, main toh bass keh rahi thi. 😳
Any emoji will work. 😃
ni acha kiya bta diya..mjhy acha lga...😃
ni acha kiya bta diya..mjhy acha lga...😃
I wanted to say that the first time you used it for me only. Phir I controlled myself taaki I don't offend you. 😆
Yep. But I'm not too happy about it😆
But still, thank you🤗
What no big deal. You better take care😡
Shreya, take care...🤗
Itna kyun headache hota hai tumhe..🤔
Originally posted by: Mayashika
I wanted to say that the first time you used it for me only. Phir I controlled myself taaki I don't offend you. 😆
Kehna toh mujhe bhi tha but I realised she uses it always🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yep. But I'm not too happy about it😆
But still, thank you🤗
What no big deal. You better take care😡
I have taken my medicine. Don't worry, twinnie.
I have my reasons, Suparna. Regarding my health. Not something pleasant to talk about.
Originally posted by: Mayashika
I wanted to say that the first time you used it for me only. Phir I controlled myself taaki I don't offend you. 😆
no u dnt offend me ap khuch b kh skti ho...😉
Glad I did. 😆