Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ok come soon Jaanu.🤗
Will try my level best.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ok come soon Jaanu.🤗
Will try my level best.
I knw thats y i use less hindi words😆
Guys do u like Vicky kaushal n karthik aryaan ???
Generally i like the name karthik.❤️
Guys do u like Vicky kaushal n karthik aryaan ???
Generally i like the name karthik.❤️
I like Vicky. He's a great actor
Guys do u like Vicky kaushal n karthik aryaan ???
Generally i like the name karthik.❤️
I didnt watch their movies lol so cant say anything
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I like Vicky. He's a great actor
Yeah even i like Vicky.
Karthik says his height his 6ft but guys he doesn’t look like that much tall.
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I didnt watch their movies lol so cant say anything
Who is asking abt their acting appearance rashi
Appearance
Yeah even i like Vicky.
Karthik says his height his 6ft but guys he doesn’t look like that much tall.
He said that? He genuinely doesn’t 😆
Yup they look great..specially Vicky