Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Thank you Su🤗
Did only because you promised me to join soon. Don't forget it😳
yes And you know by now I don't break my promises🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Thank you Su🤗
Did only because you promised me to join soon. Don't forget it😳
yes And you know by now I don't break my promises🤗
Originally posted by: munchkinland
yes And you know by now I don't break my promises🤗
I know iss liye toh you're congratulating me😳🤗
Twinnie🤗
You have a headache😲
Take care😭
Originally posted by: Mayashika
@Humera: Yeah, the headache was bad. Now it's okay that's why I am using my phone. 😃
Oh, okayy.
@Su: Hello Su 🤗 I am doing okay only. You are fine too, I hope.
take care dear...😊
yes I will do it for you sooner🤗
I am clueless too on why the headache. I get headaches always so no big deal. 😛😃
Originally posted by: munchkinland
yes I will do it for you sooner🤗
ray kahn hain koi idea...new spoiler k side effct ya bzy hain kahi
Aww you are a sizzlerz 🤗 Congratulations ❤️
Arre, it's no big deal. 😃