Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I dont listen his songs..i love Arijit Singh songs😍😍
High five ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I dont listen his songs..i love Arijit Singh songs😍😍
High five ❤️
Guys do u like lahore song by guru randhawa ???
Not really. He has sung better songs in my opinion
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
High five ❤️
Hi five❤️
Jaldi jaldi yeh AT 100 pahunche so that I can go and write updates for my stories
Arshu wo bta pics Mukta ki ID pe thi??
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yeah exactly..Mahima will help us🤣
Mahima will definitely help us.
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Jaldi jaldi yeh AT 100 pahunche so that I can go and write updates for my stories
Sam we need Ashan updt now..its sooooo long now
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Not really. He has sung better songs in my opinion
Even I don’t like his songs that much.
We can discuss old too na