It's done
All teasers can be considered now obselete
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's done
All teasers can be considered now obselete
😶😶😶😶 why so soon
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
😶😶😶😶 why so soon
I told u once m done I will leave
Now m relieved that it is done
Hmm but it's so sudden ... I mean story was going so fine ... was enjoying it 😑😑😑😑
Because I did not wanted one more pending work
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Because I did not wanted one more pending work
Hmm still ... pata nehi Kya bolu 🙂🙂🙂 flow was so good ...
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
Hmm still ... pata nehi Kya bolu 🙂🙂🙂 flow was so good ...
This is a subtle way to discontinue any story...
Originally posted by: suhaaana
This is a subtle way to discontinue any story...
Lol that's true ... just as reader feeling sad that's it .... few stories are special na bas wohi
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
Lol that's true ... just as reader feeling sad that's it .... few stories are special na bas wohi
This migration had me lost interest frankly speaking..
The way I used to type and post before it's all lost now..
Originally posted by: suhaaana
This migration had me lost interest frankly speaking..
The way I used to type and post before it's all lost now..
Mera ulta lol... I can't stop writing .. i writing whatever come in mind