Poll
What do you want next in the story " Journey From Khadoos Jindal to Romantic Jindal"
What do you want next in the story " Journey From Khadoos Jindal to Romantic Jindal"
Kindly give your opinions.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey...love to read your story...plzzz...do continue...
I use to read Jodha Akbar stories a lot on india forum...and after that serial i m supper loving Guddan Tumse na ho payega....
I really dont want it to end soon as this story has many things to incorporte
I m confused
Mai kuch choose nhi krungi instead i will enjoy reading whatever u write😛
Plzzz itni jldi story ko end mat karna..
I just need dher saara romance😉☺️
I just need dher saara romance😉☺️
Mujhe v same chahiye koi v villain aye ya naa aye mjhe ghanta farak padta hai mereko to bs Akshan se matlb hai😛
Hey...love to read your story...plzzz...do continue...
I use to read Jodha Akbar stories a lot on india forum...and after that serial i m supper loving Guddan Tumse na ho payega....
I am glad to know that you are loving my story. I am definitely going to continue it just wanted to know what are you people expecting. 💭💭💭💭
Originally posted by: Mishti24
I really dont want it to end soon as this story has many things to incorporte
Mishti dont worry happy ending didn't mean an end. It just meant a smooth life for akshan and family leading to the end.
Every story has to end😀😀
I m confused
Mai kuch choose nhi krungi instead i will enjoy reading whatever u write😛
Kajal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
As you wish