Originally posted by: pranurosid
Is that Ruhaan into Mishti's lap❤️
Yes,
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Is that Ruhaan into Mishti's lap❤️
Yes,
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya
MisHaan pic hai. Ruhaan ne blue shirt pehena tha na jab mistu se baat kar rha tha. Ab insta pe bhi comment kardo pls.
Ye rha link :
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByFhWikJsyI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
okay👍🏼
Sushil liked my twitter comment where I requested for Post marriage scenes of MisHaan..?Sach mein dikhaate hain kya❤️
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Looks like it, doesn't it? Omg omg omg....💜💜💜💜😍😍😍😍😍💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃 voot uncle I love you for this😘😘😘😘😘😘
U love voot uncle na, then pls comment here also 😆, jitne jyada comments honge voot uncle utni jaldi reveal karenge pic 😉.
Yeh raha link :
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByFhWikJsyI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Mishti - I hate cheaters...maan karta hain goli mar du
Ruhaan ka expression


Originally posted by: pranurosid
Sushil liked my twitter comment where I requested for Post marriage scenes of MisHaan..?Sach mein dikhaate hain kya❤️
Hope so.
Diya pm me the link na please.... This one just showing other pics....or someone else pm.me the link
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Mishti - I hate cheaters...maan karta hain goli mar du
Ruhaan ka expression
Wow Ruhaan😍😍😍😍💜💜💜💜
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Diya pm me the link na please.... This one just showing other pics....or someone else pm.me the link
Done dear👍🏼
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya
U love voot uncle na, then pls comment here also 😆, jitne jyada comments honge voot uncle utni jaldi reveal karenge pic 😉.
Yeh raha link :
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByFhWikJsyI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Commented 😍😍😍😍