Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
TFS...thankfully it increased😊
Bas 0.8/0.9 pe jake atak jaye aur kuch nahi chahiye
chalo finally better
ab thoda aur improve ho jaye toh kaam ho jaye
Keeping fingers crossed once ramadan is over we hit back both online and on tv trp. I was suprised at the number of people who was fasting and hence taking a break. Its good that we are now on level with PB.
We are finally at par with CM and PB..hope this continues and ramzan when viewers get back we hit the high again
Itna accha episodes chodke sab kya dekhte hai bhai😞
Originally posted by: Abida_angel
Keeping fingers crossed once ramadan is over we hit back both online and on tv trp. I was suprised at the number of people who was fasting and hence taking a break. Its good that we are now on level with PB.
Even I too couldn't watch it on online because of fasting. Main itni badi pagal hokar bhi nahi dekh payi toh baki ka haal main samajh sakti hoon😞
We are finally at par with CM and PB..hope this continues and ramzan when viewers get back we hit the high again
I don't know what should I feel. Should I feel happy that we were getting lots of romance or should I be angry we r getting it on ramzan 😂 cvs ka timing bahut kharab hai
Thank God! It's better. I am relieved!😃